The Chillicothe School District has not yet received bids for the
Grand River Technical School Carpentry program for a house to be built in the Christison Addition. Superintendent Barnes stated that the bid process
(original deadline was May 18, 2018) will remain open for a couple more weeks. If no bids are received, the house will likely be built as a spec home and sold at auction. The bid process requires a minimum of $15,000 over the cost of materials, plus the cost of the lot. The house is anticipated to be built on one of three lots that were
donated to the school district by the late Bob Christison for use by the GRTS carpentry
bid sheet and call Adam Wolf at 660.646.3414 for more information!
few requirements you'll see in the bid sheet...
Deadline - 1:00 PM, May 18, 2018
Bid - $15,000 (50% payable at date of contract signing) to build your house
- Grand River Technical School owns 3 lots in the Christison Addition in Chillicothe. We would sell any of the 3 lots to the winning bidder for $20,000 per lot and build your house on that lot. In his scenario, you would pay the school $20,000 for the lot plus the fee for building your house (minimum bid of $15,000).
- Buyer must furnish complete set of plans with bid.
- Site must accommodate school bus, job trailer, student cars, etc.
- All building supplies will be charged directly to the buyer (local accounts must be established).
- Maximum Square Footage of house